Reminders About Chromebooks
- Bring your chromebook to school daily
- Make sure the chromebook is fully charged before coming to school
- Keep your chromebook in a safe place when you are not using it.
- Keep your chromebook away from food and any liquid.
- Do not put any stickers on the case of your chromebook
- Do not remove any labels from the chromebook.
- Occasionally wipe down your computer with dry cloth, anti-static cloth, or specially-designed screen cleaner.
- Make sure your chromebook stays safe in your backpack when you are coming to school and leaving school.
- If you know that you are unenrolling from Jackson School, you must return both the chromebook and charger before you leave school. If you are transferring to another school within the district, another chromebook will be issued to you.
- Always follow all Acceptable Use Policy Guidelines while you are on your chromebook.