Who do I contact if I do not know my phone's PIN number or am having other district phone issues.

Posted by:

Contact Robert McDaniel (email robert.mcdaniel@kcsdschools.net or call 432-8416, ext. 1290) with your name, phone extension, school or office location, and an explanation of the phone issue. Mr. McDaniel handles all phone issues, so inquiries need to be directed to him.