• The following unofficial documents will be required for enrollment at North Central High School.  It is the parents' responsibility to obtain the unofficial documents listed below in order for the student to be enrolled.  You may contact the Guidance Office at (803) 424-2889 if you have any questions regarding enrollment.  You may have your previous school fax unofficial documents to us at (803) 424-2890.  We will request official records once your student(s) is enrolled.

    Items Needed for Enrollment

    1.   Completed enrollment application.

    2.   Unofficial transcript and withdrawal form from your previous school.

    3.   Copy of discipline record from previous school (or a statement that the student has no discipline issues).

    4.   If your student has a 504 plan or an IEP, please make sure you have a copy with you when you come to enroll.

    5.   Proof of guardianship.  The student must be residing in the home of the natural parent or you must provide legal documentation of guardianship.  If you do not have legal documentation, you must obtain educational rights from an attorney or family court.  

    Please contact Mr. Pate (District Hearing Officer) at (803) 432-8416 with questions regarding guardianship.

    6.    Proof of residence in the name of the parent/guardian.  Only the following items will be accepted – electric bill, gas bill, water bill, property tax bill, rental agreement for the home, or contract for the purchase of the home.  If you reside with someone in the North Central High School attendance area and cannot provide proof of residence in your name, you must be admitted through the District Office.  Please contact Mr. Pate (District Hearing Officer) at (803) 432-8416 for an admittance appointment.  You will also need to provide a notarized statement and proof of residence from the person with whom you reside.

    7.       Immunization Record

    8.       Birth Certificate

    9.       Enrollment fees - $30 incidental/registration fee; $25 Elite pad insurance fee

    If you were expelled from school last year or attended an alternative school (i.e. Wil Lou Gray, Jon De La Howe, Willow Lane), you must be admitted through our District Office before you can enroll.  Please contact Mr. Pate (District Hearing Officer) at (803) 432-8416 for an admittance appointment.