Lugoff-Elgin Middle School Volleyball
Coaches Liz Brown, Kayla Cook and Cheryl Gil
Try-Out Dates and Information 2018-2019
- Try-outs will be held from Tuesday, August 14 through Thursday, August 16 from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Team practices begin on Monday, August 20, 2018 from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- All players must have a current physical dated after April 1, 2018 in order to participate. The original physical paperwork must be turned in on the first day of tryouts or before. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Have your parent/guardian pick you up at 5:00 pm. In the back of the school by the gym doors.
Appropriate attire for try-outs and practices
- Appropriate length athletic shorts or volleyball spandex
- Tennis/volleyball shoes
- T-shirt with sleeves
- Hair should be pulled out of face
- Knee pads are suggested, but not required
Lugoff-Elgin Volleyball Camp
The camp is for beginners through intermediate players. Beginners will focus on skill development and work toward game play. Intermediate players will refine their skills and work on more advanced team concepts. Players will be grouped by skill level. Instructing the camp will be the current Lugoff-Elgin High Varsity Head Coach Katie Ham.
DATES: June 4- 8- Monday through Friday
LOCATION: Lugoff-Elgin High School Gym, Hwy 1 Lugoff
AGES: 9 - 14 (beginner - advanced)
COST: $60.00 (includes t-shirt) $5 reduction for each additional child
HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – Noon
Pre-registration Required by May 30