Phone: 803-438-3481 ext. 5745
Degrees and Certifications:
* Graduated from Columbia College with Bachelor of Arts in Sociology ~ 2000 * Graduated from Walden University with Master of Education with concentration in Special Education ~ 2011
Ms. Brittanie D. Gibson
About Ms. Gibson:
Hello and welcome to Room 511. My name is Ms. Brittanie D. Gibson and I am happy to be your student's case manager for the 2022-2023 school year. This is my seventeenth year of teaching and I am thrilled to be back as a part of the Lugoff-Elgin High School family this school year!
I am the proud mother of two wonderful children. My son, Steve, is in the US Army and is currently stationed in New York. My daughter, Morgan, is currently working. I also have two sweet furbabies, Brimley and Whiskey.
I hope to be a valuable resource to you and your student this school year. Together I hope that we will work to ensure that your student works diligently to master his/her IEP goals and has success in and out of the classroom.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Again, I look forward to working with you this school year.
Together in teaching,
Ms. Brittanie D. Gibson, M.Ed.
Fun Facts About Ms. Gibson:
* My favorite color is pink.
* I am the youngest of three children...all girls.
* I have two children, a boy and a girl.
* I have two furbabies.
* I love to read, cook, and bake.
* I enjoy playing skill games on my iPad.