Phone: 803-438-3481 ext. 5745
Degrees and Certifications:
* Graduated from Columbia College with Bachelor of Arts in Sociology ~ 2000 * Graduated from Walden University with Master of Education with concentration in Special Education ~ 2011
Ms. Brittanie D. Gibson
About Ms. Gibson:
Hello and welcome to Room 511. My name is Ms. Brittanie D. Gibson and I am happy to be your student's case manager for the 2021-2022 school year. This is my sixteenth year of teaching and I am thrilled to be back as a part of the Lugoff-Elgin High School family this school year!
I am the proud mother of two wonderful children. My son, Steve, is in the US Army and is currently stationed in New York. He surprised me and came home for two weeks over the summer. My daughter, Morgan, is currently in college studying accounting and working. I also have two sweet furbabies, Brimley and Whiskey.
I hope to be a valuable resource to you and your student this school year. Together I hope that we will work to ensure that your student works diligently to master his/her IEP goals and has success in and out of the classroom.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Again, I look forward to working with you this school year.
Together in teaching,
Ms. Brittanie D. Gibson, M.Ed.
Fun Facts About Ms. Gibson:
* My favorite color is pink.
* I am the youngest of three children...all girls.
* I have two children, a boy and a girl.
* I have two furbabies.
* I love to read, cook, and bake.
* I enjoy playing skill games on my iPad.