Wateree Elementary School
VISITOR SIGN-IN AND STUDENT SIGN-OUT PROCEDURES
***Please read the procedures before coming to visit or signing-out a student.
Always bring in proper identification. Valid driver’s license or SC state issued ID. (ID’s will be scanned and checked thoroughly.)
- Please arrive early, and be patient as we go through the proper steps to complete the process. During big events, this process will take longer because of the large influx of visitors.
- NOTE-It does take several minutes to find your student’s class, allow them to pack up, and come to the front office.
- All visitors MUST be on the child’s pick up list, or there MUST be a note sent from the parents indicating who is coming to visit.
- Parents, if you bring a grandparent or another relative, they MUST have their identification too. Those individuals will not be allowed past the front office without proper ID.
- Many times we might have another staff member covering the front office due to personnel illness or meeting. Please don’t be offended if we ask for your ID. On the other hand, be thankful that we are making sure your child’s safety is our number one priority! ☺
**EARLY DISMISSALS MUST BE PICKED UP BEFORE 2:00pm.**
Thank you for helping keep our students safe!