In order to enroll in classes and ultimately earn a credential students must complete the following steps:
- Complete TABE placement test (see schedule below).
- Complete new student paperwork including supplemental packet if aged 16-21.
- If students are presently enrolled in high school or 18 years of age or under, it is advisable to contact Mrs. Bailey at Adult Education prior to scheduling a placement test.
- Meet with Program Coordinator to review career and educational goals as well as testing results.
- Enroll and attend classes to enhance your skills.
TABE Placement Test Dates
TABE is given on the below dates at 8:30 am or 4:00 pm (unless otherwise specified).
If over 17, students do not need to pre-register but do need to have their Social Security number with them (a copy is fine).
- July 16 — 8:30 am only
- July 17 — 8:30 am only
- August 13
- August 14 — 8:30 am only
- August 20
- October 8
- October 15
- January 7
- January 8
- February 25
- March 3
- Summer — To Be Announced