In order to enroll in classes and ultimately earn a credential students must complete the following steps:
- Complete TABE placement test (see schedule below).
- Complete new student paperwork including supplemental packet if aged 16-21.
- If students are presently enrolled in high school or 18 years of age or under, it is advisable to contact Mrs. Bailey at Adult Education prior to scheduling a placement test.
- Meet with Program Coordinator to review career and educational goals as well as testing results.
- Enroll and attend classes to enhance your skills.
TABE Placement Test Dates
TABE is given on the below dates at 8:30 am or 4:00 pm (unless otherwise specified).
If over 17, students do not need to pre-register but do need to have their Social Security number with them (a copy is fine).
- July 21, 23, 28 — 8:30 am only
- August 4, 11, 18 — 8:30 am only
- August 5, 12, 19 — 4:00 pm only
- October 13, 20 — 8:30 am only
- October 14, 21 — 4:00 pm only
- January 5
- January 6
- February 23
- March 2
- May 03