This year, our library will look and function differently because of the national pandemic.
- Students and staff are invited to place holds or complete the Google Form that Mrs. Williams created.
- Students/staff may place a hold for a book during their search on Destiny. See the video link below for a brief overview.
- When a student isn't sure what they are looking for, he/she may fill out the Google form "Help Me Find a Book."
- Library books will be pulled from the shelves, checked out, and delivered to the Reading Teacher's classroom.
- Once finished, students will return the library books to the bin in the hallway beside the library door. ALL returned books will be quarantined for a minimum of 48 hours before going back into circulation.
Mrs. Williams will create video tutorials and book talks as well as create special library book displays in the library windows throughout the year.
For our E-campus students learning at home, Mrs. Williams strongly encourages the use of our EBooks and SORA, found under the Ebooks section of your CLEVER dash.
Anyone who needs help finding a print or online resource are encouraged to email Mrs. Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click this link to see Mrs. Williams Explains Library Book System for this year
Click this link to see Mrs. Williams Explains How To Place a Book On Hold in Destiny Catalog