At Lugoff Elementary School, we believe:
- Elementary education and early intervention are critical to academic success.
- All students can learn and will have the opportunity to learn through varied learning strategies.
- The school environment will be safe and conducive to learning.
- Our school is a community of learners where learning is an active and exciting lifelong process.
- Effective learning takes place when students, teachers, parents, and the community work together.
- A well prepared, optimistic, and enthusiastic staff is vital to a positive learning environment.
- Everyone will be valued and treated with respect.