The following unofficial documents will be required for enrollment at Camden
High School. It is the parents' responsibility to obtain the unofficial
documents listed below in order for the student to be enrolled. You may
contact the Guidance Office at (803) 425-8935, if you have any questions
regarding enrollment. You may have your previous school fax unofficial
documents to us at (803) 424-2861. We will request official records once your
student(s) is enrolled.
Items Needed for Enrollment
1. Completed enrollment application. (Online at Kershaw County District website).
2. Unofficial transcript and withdrawal form from your previous school.
3. Copy of discipline record from previous school (or a statement that the student has no discipline issues."
4. If your student has a 504 plan or an IEP, please make sure you have a copy
with you when you come to enroll.
5. Proof of guardianship. The student must be residing in the home of the natural
parent or you must provide legal documentation of guardianship. If you do not
have legal documentation, you must obtain educational rights from an attorney or family court.
Please contact Mr. Pate (District Hearing Officer) at (803) 432-8416 with questions regarding
6. Proof of residence in the name of the parent/guardian. Only the following
items will be accepted – electric bill, gas bill, water bill, property tax bill, rental
agreement for the home, or contract for the purchase of the home. If you reside
with someone in the Camden High School attendance area and cannot provide
proof of residence in your name, you must be admitted through the District Office.
Please contact Mr. Pate (District Hearing Officer) at (803) 432-8416 for an
admittance appointment. You will also need to provide a notarized statement and
proof of residence from the person with whom you reside.
7. Immunization Record
8. Birth Certificate
9. Enrollment fees - $30 incidental/registration fee; $25 Elite pad insurance fee
If you were expelled from school last year or attended an alternative school (i.e. Wil Lou Gray, Jon De La Howe, Willow Lane), you must be admitted through our District Office before you can enroll. Please contact Mr. Pate (District Hearing Officer) at (803) 432-8416 for an admittance appointment.