Phone: (803) 432-8416
Degrees and Certifications:
Connie M. Graham, Ed.D.
Dr. Connie M. Graham earned a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education, Master’s Degree in Administration and Supervision, an Education Specialist’s Degree in Educational Administration all from Winthrop College (University) in Rock Hill, SC, and a Doctorate in Education from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
She has been an educator for more than 40 years serving as an elementary and middle school teacher, elementary assistant principal/principal, State Coordinator for Early Childhood Education, State Coordinator for the Principal Evaluation Program, State Program Director for Principal Induction, and Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources.
Some of the leadership positions she has held are:
• President, SC Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
• President, SC Network of Women Administrators in Education
• Chair, SC Association of School Administrators’ (SCASA) Innovative Ideas Institute
• Co-President Alpha Delta Kappa (ADK) Education Sorority
• Center of Excellence for Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement (CERRA) Board of Directors
• President, SC Personnel Administrators
• President, SC Association of School Administrators (SCASA)
Most recent honors include:
• 2014 Woman of the Year, Camden First United Methodist Church
• 2014 recipient of SCASA’s Lifetime Achievement Award