Skip To Main Content

Current Employees

FAQ for Current Employees

How Do I Apply for FMLA?

First write a letter addressed to Tim Hopkins amd email the letter to Human Resources at  In this letter, include the following information: 

  1. Your name, position and location you work at
  2. That you are requesting FMLA 
  3. The date you wish the FMLA to begin
  4. Your anticipated return date

Once we receive your request, you will receive paperwork for your physician to complete and fax back to us.

How do I change my State & Federal Tax Withholding?

Log into Employee Self Service.  Click on the “Payroll Actions” Tab at the top of the page

What is Employee Self Service used for?

  1. Change your State and Federal Tax withholdings
  2. Change your direct deposit information
  3. See a copy of a past paystub
  4. View and reprint your W-2 
  5. Update your demographic information
  6. 6.  Check your leave balance

How do I log into Employee Self Service?

  1.  Click on the ESS link above
  2. If you have not already registered, create new user
    1. Username is your firstnamelast name (no spaces or . in between)
    2. Password:  Your employee ID number. If you do not know this number your bookkeeper or secretary can give it to  you.

How do I Log into PEBA to make changes to my benefits or check on my retirement?

  1. If you have not created an account do so first. You will need your Benefits Identification Number found on the front of your insurance card and your SS number.
  2. Click on My Benefits to make any changes to Health/Retirement