FAQ for Current Employees
How Do I Apply for FMLA?
First write a letter addressed to Tim Hopkins amd email the letter to Kelly Wilder at email@example.com. In this letter, include the following information:
- Your name, position and location you work at
- That you are requesting FMLA
- The date you wish the FMLA to begin
- Your anticipated return date
Once we receive your request, you will receive paperwork for your physician to complete and fax back to us.
How do I change my State & Federal Tax Withholding?
Log into Employee Self Service. Click on the “Payroll Actions” Tab at the top of the page
What is Employee Self Service used for?
- Change your State and Federal Tax withholdings
- Change your direct deposit information
- See a copy of a past paystub
- View and reprint your W-2
- Update your demographic information
- 6. Check your leave balance
How do I log into Employee Self Service?
- Click on the ESS link above
- If you have not already registered, create new user
- Username is your firstnamelast name (no spaces or . in between)
- Password: Your employee ID number. If you do not know this number your bookkeeper or secretary can give it to you.
How do I Log into PEBA to make changes to my benefits or check on my retirement?
- Log onto PEBA’s website
- If you have not created an account do so first. You will need your Benefits Identification Number found on the front of your insurance card and your SS number.
- Click on My Benefits to make any changes to Health/Retirement