- Monday - math page, study math vocab. cards, read for 30 minutes
- Tuesday - math page, study math vocab. cards, read for 30 minutes
- Wednesday - math page, study math vocab. cards, read for 30 minutes
- Thursday - math page, study math vocab. cards, read for 30 minutes
Study multiplication facts for 10 minutes per night!
Study spelling/vocabulary words!
Students should write assignments in their agendas every day. The agenda will override online postings.
Please check your child's agenda daily.
Monthly Reading Calendar
Students who complete their monthly reading calendar, and turn it in on time, will earn a 100 as a minor grade for ELA and a Pizza Hut "Book-It" coupon for a free personal pan pizza! Calendars should be turned in within the first week of every month, for example...the September calendar is due October 7th. Late calendars will not be accepted.
5th Grade Supply List 2017-18
5th Grade Supply List
- 1 Book Bag (without wheels)
- 1 Clipboard
- 2 24-pack No. 2 Pencils
- 4 Erasers
- 4 Glue Sticks
- 1 Pair of Scissors
- 1 ruler with centimeters and inches
- 1 Pack Colored Pencils OR Crayons
- 4 pack of assorted color highlighters (yellow, pink, blue, orange)
- 4 Marble Composition Books
- 4 Single Subject Spirals
- 4 Durable Plastic Folders
- 3 Packs Wide-Ruled Notebook Paper
- 1 Set of Ear Buds or Headphones
- 2 Boxes of Tissues
- 1 8-oz Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Roll of Paper Towels
- Cleaning Wipes
- 1 Box of Baby Wipes
- 4-Pack Dry Erase Markers (EXPO brand)
- White Posterboard