Below you will find links to notes via Prezi, BEOPIT (Review assignment), and homework.
Miskin Classroom Procedures
- Students are expected to attend and participate in class
- Students are expected to bring all materials (notebook, pen/pencil, and homework) every day.
- Please do not bring food or drink into my classroom unless you have a doctor’s note. Water is fine. No gum or sunflower seeds.
- When students arrive, please begin promptly working on Jumpstart so that way we can get through it as efficiently as possible.
- If you have a question, DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK.
- If a student brings a cell phone into my classroom, it will be confiscated, and taken to the front office. A parent or guardian will have to pick up your phone.
- Students are expected to show respect towards all.
- Students are expected to turn in all assignments on time. If a student is absent, he/she is responsible for the work he/she missed.