Below you will find links to notes via Prezi, BEOPIT (Review assignment), and homework.
Miskin Classroom Procedures
- Students are expected to attend and participate in class
- Students are expected to bring all materials (notebook, pen/pencil, and homework) every day.
- Please do not bring food or drink into my classroom unless you have a doctor’s note. Water is fine. No gum or sunflower seeds.
- When students arrive, please begin promptly working on Jumpstart so that way we can get through it as efficiently as possible.
- If you have a question, DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK.
- If a student brings a cell phone into my classroom, it will be confiscated, and taken to the front office. A parent or guardian will have to pick up your phone.
- Students are expected to show respect towards all.
- Students are expected to turn in all assignments on time. If a student is absent, he/she is responsible for the work he/she missed.
Section 1 Notes: https://prezi.com/zj_i3nkw7zhn/?token=71593f967f8146e0b3d9d6c8435040ff518cde77424fb423720f610e2b474554&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copySection 2 Notes:https://prezi.com/lg_e3n56l3b4/?token=b49007f9199620c3405d9cd1b1b807c997494ebe1c5bbed8629d2f39c8660003&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copySection 3 Notes: