I'm Mrs. Smith, and I'm ready to team up with YOU to score big in THIRD GRADE!!!
Early Morning Duty Schedule:
Mondays~ Mrs. Cooke
Tuesdays~ Mrs. Smith
Wednesdays~ Mrs. Lassiter
Thursdays~ Ms. Barker
Fridays~ alternates...look for the "Early Morning Duty" sign posted on the door.
Our "typical" weekly testing schedule looks like this:
- Mondays~ no testing normally
- Tuesdays~ social studies quiz (minor grade on lessons done the week prior....we will NOT normally have a ss quiz every single week)
- Wednesdays~ science quiz (minor quiz on newspaper covered the week prior...we will NOT normally have a science quiz every week)
- Thursdays~ math quiz (minor quiz on lessons covered in class and practiced on HW)
- Fridays~spelling (minor on words sent in the Friday Folder the week before)
Be sure to check the monthly calendar and your child's HW agenda. This list above is "typical" and can vary. The website calendar and agendas will have all tests listed! If you have questions, just send me an email! email@example.com
This site is updated weekly (at least) during the school year. Check it often! I'll have it updated by Monday's dismissal.
Have you signed up for Parent Portal? When signing up, you'll be given a secret password that allows you to access your child's grades and averages online. You'll love this tool!! If you don't have a password, see Mrs. Gainey in the office. You must provide a copy of your license for her to copy. Do you know about www.myschoolbucks.com? This site allows you to see the balance on your child's lunch account. Try it out!
ALL visitors must sign in using the computer in the office. A driver's license must be presented and scanned.
Are you SLED approved? If you are interested in chaperoning field trips, you must have this completed. The quickest way is to go online and do it yourself and send us the paperwork. I also have hard copies of the forms if you'd like to complete them and mail them off for approval. If you decide to mail the forms off though, allow plenty of time prior to trips!