4th & 5th Grade Chorus Rehearsal will be every Tuesday afterschool in October until 3:45pm. Thank you parents & guardians for always being on time!
3rd, 4th & 5th Grade students who ordered a recorder will be receiving them this week. Students have the option to take them home or leave them at school. If students choose to take them home, they must be responsible and remember to bring them back on their music day.
4th & 5th grade students who already have a recorder will need to start bringing them from home on their music day. I have been reminding students each week.
Technology Text from Mrs. West
Please make sure your child is following the Care & Use Guidelines for Chromebooks when using their devices at home.
- Food and/or drinks will not be consumed near the Chromebook.
- The Chromebook will not be left unattended.
- Students will ensure Chromebooks are resting securely on a safe surface.
- Personalization of the Chromebook or case is prohibited.
- Chromebooks will always be carried when they are completely closed.
- Be careful to not place pressure and weight on the Chromebook screen.
- Students will press the Chromebook against their chest and cross their arms in an “X” fashion when mobile.
Notes from Nurse Rhonda
Fever Policy: Please keep children at home with a temperature of 100.0 accompanied by symptoms (cough, diarrhea, vomiting). Your child may return to school when he/she is fever free without medications for 24 hours.
Vomiting Policy: Please keep children at home if they have vomited 2 or more times during the previous 24 hours. Your child may return to school when he/she has not vomited in 24 hours.
Please let the school know if your doctor has diagnosed your child with the flu. If you have any questions/concern, please contact me.