How Do I Apply for FMLA?
First write a letter addressed to Dr. Connie Graham( e-mail the letter to Kelly Wilder@email@example.com). In this letter include the following information:
- Your name, position and location you work at
- That you are requesting FMLA
- The date you wish the FMLA to begin
- Your anticipated return date
Once we receive your request you will receive paperwork for your physician to complete and fax back to us.
How do I change my State & Federal Tax Withholding?
- Change State and Federal Tax withholdings
- Change your direct deposit information
- See a copy of a past paystub
- View and reprint your W-2
- Update your demographic information
- 6. Check your leave balance
How do I log into Employee Self Service?
- Click on the ESS link above
- If you have not already registered Create new user
- Username is your firstnamelast name (no spaces or . in between)
- Password: Your employee ID number. If you do not know this number your bookkeeper or secretary can give it to you.
How do I Log into PEBA to make changes to my benefits or check on my Retirement?
- If you have not created an account do so first. You will need your Benefits Identification Number found on the front of your insurance card and your SS number.
- Click on My Benefits to make any changes to Health/Retirement