North Central High School will empower and challenge all students to reach their full potential.
Partnering with our community, we will empower students to become competent, responsible, lifelong learners who will be productive citizens in a global society.
- Every person has dignity and worth.
- School should be a safe place for everyone.
- Parent and community support are important to student success.
- All students should feel that there is an adult at school who will listen.
- All students should understand the importance of rules at school and in society.
- All students should understand that knowledge, commitment, and hard work facilitate success.
- All students should have plans for the future and be prepared to implement those plans.
- All students should have access to curriculum that is demanding,, flexible and utilizes technology to enhance their lives intellectually, aesthetically, and physically.