Director’s Welcome Letter
I would like to take this time and welcome all returning and new CLC and Virtual families. I hope all enjoyed their summer break and are ready to begin a new, adventurous school year. Here are a few safety measures:
* Please do not drop off students before 7:30 AM, as we do not have staff supervision to watch students and the school doors will be locked.
* Doors will open at 7:30 AM and students will report to their first block.
* Upon arrival, students will turn in their phones and backpacks and those items will be kept in a secure place.
* Classes start at 8:20 AM and end at 2:40 PM.
* Students will remain in 4th block until bus arrives.
* Our Program focuses on GROW and we focus on goals, being respectful, staying optimistic and making wise decisions.
* We will also be incorporating the 3 A’s- Academics (3.0 of higher), Attendance (no more than 3 absences) and Attitude (no Behavioral Reports) for monthly incentive trips.
* If your child is going to be absent, please call the school at 1-803-425-7712.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to instill these safety and preventative measures for our students. I look forward to working with you this school year and please do not hesitate to call. Here’s to a great 2022-2023 school year.
Dr. Karen Oldham