February 17, 2023
February 20, 2023
March 10, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 14, 2023
March 17, 2023
April 6, 2023
April 7, 2023
April 10, 2023
April 11, 2023
CLC on Facebook
Director's Welcome Letter
I would like to take this time and welcome all returning and new CLC and Virtual families. I hope all enjoyed their summer break and are ready to begin a new, adventurous school year. Here are a few safety measures:
* Please do not drop off students before 7:30 AM, as we do not have staff supervision to watch students and the school doors will be locked.
* Doors will open at 7:30 AM and students will report to their first block.
* Upon arrival, students will turn in their phones and backpacks and those items will be kept in a secure place.
* Classes start at 8:20 AM and end at 2:40 PM.
* Students will remain in 4th block until bus arrives.
* Our Program focuses on GROW and we focus on goals, being respectful, staying optimistic and making wise decisions.
* We will also be incorporating the 3 A’s- Academics (3.0 of higher), Attendance (no more than 3 absences) and Attitude (no Behavioral Reports) for monthly incentive trips.
* If your child is going to be absent, please call the school at 1-803-425-7712.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to instill these safety and preventative measures for our students. I look forward to working with you this school year and please do not hesitate to call. Here’s to a great 2022-2023 school year.
Dr. Karen Oldham